Sunday, December 12, 2010

my 2010 holiday wish list

I've already dished out the list to any family members who have asked. But here are a couple of things I'm hoping end up under the tree.

Women's Pattern Poplin Shirt


I love the leather gloves I received from my sister last year but, Echo Driver Touch Wool Gloves would be so convenient


Longchamp Le Pliage Tote
Kindle Wifi, I'm not sure I need all that 3G power

And just in case...(ha no pun intended)

Photobucket


(1,2,3,4)

I have to mention, I wouldn't be opposed to one of these...


Fantasia


Kardashian Konfidential, One Line a Day, Catching Fire, Mockingjay, Freedom a Novel, The Lost Symbol , The Glass Castle, Marcus of Umbria, Orange is the New Black

Photobucket


Kiehls Gardenia Oil


Laura Mercier Lip tint in mocha



2 comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

Great list! I love the plaid shirt.

Adie said...

Great list! Love the plaid shirt and I def would not mind a nook