Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year's resolutions

Resolutions aren't normally my thing, but this year there are some goals that I'd like to accomplish.

  • Read the Bible. Like really read the Bible. I've read it once straight through for a college class, all while being tested and writing papers, so that should tell ya how much I retained. This reading plan breaks it up easily and seems to be pretty manageable. (To be honest, I haven't started. But I WILL!)
  • End the year debt free. I'm super anal about balancing my checkbook and saving bills, but not so good with the budget thing. So I've set myself on a plan and it looks completely doable to get rid of all our bad debt by the end of the year, if not before.
  • Read 12 books. I'd love to read more. List to come soon.
  • Get into a work out routine. I l oved C25K while I was doing it. But daylight savings came, and I'm not one for running in the dark (or the cold.) I hope to pick it up again soon; hopefully starting somewhere around week 3 or 4. Maybe join the gym? Let's not push it here... :)

1 comment:

Megistentialism said...

Oh, that's a neat reading plan! I may join you once I get my job stuff figured out :)