I also got the kindle, which I still love. I finished "Catching Fire" during our South Carolina trip. I will never travel with a book again!
I had such a good Christmas and got so many great gifts. We are lucky to have such loving parents. We had a pretty low key New Years. For the third year in a row we've had a home made surf and turf meal and an 11 o clock bedtime. It's perfect. We also ate way too many cookies. Pillsbury has these confetti sugar cookies that are easy and to die for. We've now been busy finding a place for all said gifts and getting the house ready for Preston's parents to stay for the week. We've never had week long guests! (Much less parents. I'm stressing for sure. I don't want his parents to think I'm dirty, or can't keep a house but I'm sure they'll know all the filth and dirt is from their son!) And Preston's hip replacement is next Wednesday. (I'm hoping he'll be in good enough shape to keep the house tidied up while they're here :) ) I'll be looking forward to another long weekend with the fam.
Happy Thursday! Don't forget "Jersey Shore" is back on tonight!!



3 comments:
Those might be the cutest slippers I have ever seen! Love the bag. Looks like you had a great Christmas! You will have to keep us posted on what is next on your reading list.
Great gifts! I'm about halfway through that book and I am hooked. It's gotten really good!
I got an ereader for xmas and loving it! Also, my longchamp bag is the one I carry everyday - it is so durable - you will be so happy with it!
Post a Comment