Friday, March 11, 2011

in the mood...

I haven't been in the mood to blog lately. Actually I'm not sure if it's my mood, or my lack of free time. Preston has two more weeks until he's back to work and he's becoming more and more independent every day. We can't wait until he's 100%!

I should actually be blogging because I feel like 99% of what comes out of my mouth is wedding related. And I don't want to be that friend/coworker/sister/daughter that can ONLY talk about our wedding. I also want to make sure, after the wedding is over I remember what normal topics of convo are! This blog should be my relief.

I'll leave with you some our floral inspiration photos. (Sorry, I've been bad and not saved any sources. If you know the source, let me know (to the five of you reading. Including Mom.))


Oh lookie there..some have sources!

6 comments:

That Girl in Pearls said...

I was the exact same way when I was getting married. IF I posted, you better believe it was about my wedding or new inspirations (Who DOESN'T Love wedding photos), these are amazing pics. Love the last bouquet especially. Best of luck and happy wedding planning!

Hope you have a wonderful Friday!
B.

That Girl in Pearls

Megistentialism said...

oh my gosh, I LOVE the purple ones! I also like the orange incorporated with the purple! Who would have ever thought I would like ORANGE?! haha! Yay! Please unleash more of the necessary wedding talk... i love this stuff!

katie@tulsadetails said...

They are all beautiful! I love the ones with color. Are you doing a fall wedding?

eas said...

LOVING the 4th one!

ABee said...

You are not posting NEAR enough wedding planning content for my taste. :) Hope things are going well!! Miss you friend!

mforrest67 said...

love the flowers in the last pic em! :) like them all but love the last one...