"Ben proposed to me on our first date! It was right after my three-week trip away in Morocco and Hong Kong. When my plane landed back in London, I had a message on my phone from him saying that he wanted to see me. We had been friends for a few months by then and we had gotten to know each other pretty well. He asked me out to dinner and had a whole speech bullet-pointed on a yellow post-it note which he hid in his shirt pocket (afterwards when he washed it, the note stained and to this day the stain is still there!) He told about how he wanted to make his intentions for me as transparent as possible, and he wasn’t going to take me out a few times and then decide whether I was good enough for him. He told me that he knew all the things he wanted to know about me.."
I love how sure the groom is about his bride. So sweet. If he had notes on a post-it prepared, it sounds like he new BEFORE the first date! I think most people could say this about their man by the first couple of dates. See wedding pictures and read the whole story here.

1 comment:
This is so fantastic and inspiring! Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment