Hard Candy Lash Ink - $7
Once I read this lash "stain" can stay on up to 4 days, I was sold. I must say, I'm lucky to have good eyelashes. (See here.) Mine are fairly curly and lush on their own, long thanks to "the juice" but blondish in color. But this stuff does a great job of keeping them covered, flake free for days.
Normally I'm a messy mascara applicator - I just coat the stuff on and go back with a q tip to clean up any smudges on my eyelids. You can't do that with the lash Ink. It doesn't come off your skin. So delicate application is needed. But it really does last for 4 days. Sometimes 5. Towards day 4 and 5 I've been touching up the ends with a little bit of the regular stuff, but it saves atleast 5-7 minutes of my morning not having to clean up the ol' eyelids. 5-7 minutes is valuable sleeping time if you ask me.

1 comment:
I must try this! Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment