What a cute idea for an engagement shoot? No joke, on one of our first dates, one of Preston's king size, off shore size lures hooked through my finger and we had to take a visit to the ER to have it cut out. He still has the lure and I'm trying to come up with a creative way of incorporating it into the wedding. Any ideas?
Although, I'm pretty pleased with how ours turned out :)
4 comments:
I love how your photos turned out! You look great!
Wow, your engagement pictures are spectacular! I adore the emotion you can see in each of them, but I think my favorite is the close-up of the two of you in black and white. What about a fishing lure on top of the groom's cake?
Those are really fun! I love yours the most though, the lighting is SO good on all of them! As for the fishing lure.... hmmm... I'm sure we can think of something fun! I'll brainstorm and get back to ya!
Gorgeous gorgeous photos! You guys are so cute! And I love the lure story! My husband is an avid fisherman and proposed to me by having me reel up my ring on a fishing rod. I definitely hope you use the lure in some creative way!
Post a Comment