Friday, August 12, 2011

pinnable me: my love affair with paper

My dream job would be to have my own stationary/paper business. Wouldn't it be nice to design creative and personal invitations and stationary all day? I'm seriously obsessed. (Speaking of, our wedding invites are set to be mailed next week and I will post them a few days after. I love them!)

Some pins from my paper addiction:








Have a good weekend!


3 comments:

Megistentialism said...

oh my gosh, that little martini glass and bottle one is the cutest thing EVER! Also as an FYI, when we were in Vegas with Jenny and Matt - we went into a store at the mall and they had owl flasks! Yes OWL FLASKS. Joel goes right over to it, picks it up and says "Did you buy Emily a bachelorette gift yet?"

hilarious!

eas said...

first. I love that everyone knows your owl obsession. Including Joel.

second. Open a store PLEASE. Maybe I'll have to come work at it one day in the future ;)

Sara McCarty said...

Swoon. What is it about pretty paper and beautiful letterpress that tugs at my heartstrings. Love!