Oh my goodness, Emily. You are soo lucky. I wish I was only five minutes from the ocean. So beautiful. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest outfit post and part one of my NYFW experience, including my lunch to discuss my LaurenConrad.com style column and meeting the fabulous Olivia Palermo... Eeek.<3
5 comments:
I could not be more jealous! I love the beach more than anywhere in the world!
Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com
awww I bet Tuck loves every minute of hanging out on the sand :)
Oooh this makes me wish I was at the beach! It is cold and rainy here! :(
Gorgeous Emily! I am super jealous too.
Oh my goodness, Emily. You are soo lucky. I wish I was only five minutes from the ocean. So beautiful. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest outfit post and part one of my NYFW experience, including my lunch to discuss my LaurenConrad.com style column and meeting the fabulous Olivia Palermo... Eeek.<3
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Post a Comment