We're excited to finally set up home. The last few months have been a lot of back and forth. I'm currently trying to find a job but contemplating returning to school. It feels nice to have a fresh start and I look forward to what the future holds.
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
now posting from Charleston, SC
A month or so before the wedding, Preston took a new position with his company and we knew we would be relocating. With the upcoming wedding and trying to sell the house, I slowly followed and last week, Preston and I (along with the furniture and all our other personal belongings)made the 20+ hour drive to the South Carolina coast.
We're excited to finally set up home. The last few months have been a lot of back and forth. I'm currently trying to find a job but contemplating returning to school. It feels nice to have a fresh start and I look forward to what the future holds.
We're excited to finally set up home. The last few months have been a lot of back and forth. I'm currently trying to find a job but contemplating returning to school. It feels nice to have a fresh start and I look forward to what the future holds.
Labels:
Buddy,
Preston,
South Carolina,
Tucker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yay! Regular updates would be wonderful :)
How exciting! Good luck getting settled and enjoying your new home with your husband. :)
Post a Comment