Now I know I've been saying a lot lately that things are busy, but I'm serious this time. This week has been crazy. I thought 4 day weeks were supposed to breeze by without any hiccups? Not this one. In the last 2 days, my sister has spent 24 hours and counting in the hospital, I've talked to the banker and realtor each 5 times, emailed her each atleast10 times, found out the seller moved her appliances that she was supposed to leave, shopped for appliances, worked, but I have yet to unpack and I have balanced my checkbook in 4 days. eek. Sister is doing ok. Will hopefully go home tomorrow. Thats about the only thing right now that seems to be going our way! The appliance issue is to TBD as of right now. Trying not to worry about it..We did get to measure the living area today so I think we'll be able to settle on a sofa not long after if not before we move in. So if we have a comfy sofa, cable and the dogs, P and I will be happy. (Minus a fridge may drastically change the mood for him..minus a washer and dryer may change mine.)
From closing (Tuesday, hopefully), to Friday night I'd like to have the place cleaned and doors painted. Thats all I ask. I'm aimin' low people. I think we can do it.I've found a few living room inspiration pics. Our maybe sofa is darker, but I don't want a dark look for the room.


Both from
Design*Sponge

both from
Little Green NotebookHopefully we can capture the same look/feel.
Back to the real world.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment