Sunday, February 21, 2010

south carolina recap

Even though we returned a week ago, I thought I would share some pictures from a trip. We had a wonderful time even though it was colder than we would have liked. We got our fill on good ol’ southern cookin and were thoroughly spoiled by our hosts. I’m really glad we got to knock around Greenville this time. It’s really a beautiful city and we had an awesome dinner Saturday night at Brick Street. I got my fill of shrimp and grits :)
shrimpandgritsyummy.
We watched Clemson beat up on Florida State and Miami.20100210-14 (12)20100210-14 (5)20100210-14 (6)20100210-14 (17)20100210-14 (18)
And a recap of Greenville’s amazing parks..If you look closely I was so cold I actually put on socks with my cute little flats :)20100210-14 (20)20100210-14 (27)20100210-14 (23)
We’re still trying to wrap up the purchase of the house. We have an appointment to close on Tuesday but right now I’m not so sure that’s going to happen. I’ve tried to not let it stress me out but it’s been a crazy week.
I’m sure I’ll have a lot to blog about this week! I’ll for sure be taking lots of before and after pics as we slowly (hopefully) make this house or home.
signature2

1 comment:

Jodi Kendall said...

my sister went to clemson, too.... I went to florida state. sucks to be a loser these days!