Listography.com, I think I love you. I signed up for Goodreads.com the other day, and am still on a book high. (If you're on there find me - emilyhposts@gmail.com. Let's talk books! (dork, I know)) I don't even know where to start with my lists. I'll have to go back through past notebooks to make sure I don't exclude any list I've ever made...
The endorphins I've gained from these two is immeasurable.
And I forgot to mention I'm on a Twi-high because I'm seeing Eclipse this afternoon with Christine and Katie! Definitely my favorite book and I hear it's the best movie so far.
Don't get me wrong, R.Pats is super hot in real life, but if I was a troubled, teen girl in Forks, WA with a vampire and werewolf fighting over my love and affection, I would for sure pick the guy that wears less clothes and isn't prone to sun burns.
Real life.
Life in Forks.
What team are you on?




3 comments:
Hey! There are also a series of Listology books...I have two of them. They are super fun!
I signed up for listography. I may end up being obsessed with it!
PS. Love the new office color
Loving this post and I love lists! I am not so good at completing them but I rock at making them. Will check this out! Also I was dying seeing your photo shoot! So awesome!
Post a Comment