Our kitchen has newer cabinets and counter tops, but there was this extra space that wasn't really being used. I wanted to find some kind of metal dresser with wheels to put there and use as an island, or to find something that could provide storage but also be functional. Well, as you all know, funds don't always allow for the "perfect purchase". I was given this dresser when I moved into a house, senior year of college. We decided it would do for now! I could use one drawer for paper items, one drawer for koozies, one drawer for dog items and...well you get the idea. I needed something to hide all the clutter.
I used the paint
we used in our office. Also, I didn't prime. (I'm lazy (and cheap). And I'm not really concerned about it getting beat up or looking perfect.)
**WARNING: Messy kitchen counter ahead!
If we leave this in the kitchen for awhile, I will for sure be replacing the knobs. But, right now, it works! What do you think?! It's been great having the extra counter space and drawers. I'm having trouble filling them all!
2 comments:
It turned out great! I love it.
Super cute Em! I really like the idea too. Breaks it up from being the normal kitchen counter look. Love it!
Post a Comment