I have been meaning to stop by Sephora for weeks to try on red lipsticks. I really want to be able to wear them, but I know I need to try on several before buying. Red lips can be scary if not done right. It looks fantastic on Diane.
She is so pretty and seems like such a lovely person that it STRESSES ME OUT. Why must some people insist on having it all?! I'm not bitter. :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I have been meaning to stop by Sephora for weeks to try on red lipsticks. I really want to be able to wear them, but I know I need to try on several before buying. Red lips can be scary if not done right. It looks fantastic on Diane.
She is so pretty and seems like such a lovely person that it STRESSES ME OUT. Why must some people insist on having it all?! I'm not bitter. :)
Post a Comment