image via Sweet Simplicity
- Last night I was on the verge of a major freak out as Situation was almost kicked off DWTS. Instead of Bristol or Cho. I know he's ridiculous, and Jersey Shore's terrible for society (and my brain), but they make me laugh and I enjoy the drunken debauchery. Especially when chicken tits end up in their hot tub and the guys start tossing them around like beach balls. (I'm not the only one who enjoys him!)
- I am not a "design blogger". It sucks that all these design bloggers (and many more) were invited to attend the Nate Show and no appreciation was shown. Not even recognition. I think he's really done it now...Nate has no idea the power of bloggers on twitter/facebook/blogs! I haven't seen the Nate show. Once I heard it started and sucked, I chose not to waste precious DVR space.
- Glee was UH-MAZE-ING last night. Next week looks to be better!
- Another game day cook out this Saturday! Looking forward to smoked ribs. I have yet to decide on sides or desert...post to come later. Is it too soon to make fall themed deserts? It still doesn't feel like fall.
- Finally ate at Big Truck Tacos Monday night. (We have a hard time sticking to the menu) It wasn't bad! And cheap for sure.
- I wish someone would throw me an owl themed birthday party :)
- I will not be watching The Bachelor if they bring this guy back. And I mean it this time!
- Somehow I deleted all my wedding blogs. Can you suggest any good ones?
- Christine and I are actually going to do the C25K thing. Meaning, I've downloaded the app and made the playlist...tonight I need to double check my workout wardrobe. Start date TBD.
What's on the playlist you ask?! Well..
Happy hump day!




2 comments:
Oh, you should just see all of the owl ideas we have! They are a total hoot :). (Sorry, had to!) I will post pics this weekend.
I am sure I will be sucked into another season of the Bachelor. I have only missed one season - Byron and Mary - BORING!
I'm catching up on blogs. I am wanting to do the C25K program too. I started it once and then quit. I actually looked at both of the apps a couple of nights ago. Which one did you decide to buy?
Post a Comment