I love the front door in this commercial.
I told ya I've been watching too much football.
I love this door and this cute little couple.
This door blows my mind. LOVE.
I really love love love high gloss black doors. I've posted about black interior doors before, but I think this weekend we'll actually get the ball rolling. I'm kind of hesitant to begin because I can't decide whether or not the door needs some molding detail first. (All our doors are flat and currently painted to match the previous wall color. Can you say cream?? ick) I don't know if the high gloss draw too much attention to our plain doors. But I'm not really wanting to take all the doors off the hinges to properly DIY add the trim. I'm thinking I go ahead and paint, and if they need the extra trim, I can add at a later date.
And a few more..
Janice painted her front door a deep navy. I think she plans on doing the rest of her interior doors this same color. What do you think?
One more yellow door and I'll let the dream die :)











No comments:
Post a Comment