Recap of purchases:
Ikea Stockholm throw pillow - $12.99
West Elm silk floral pillow - $19.99 (no longer online) *too spring/summer?? I kind of like the added texture and pop
sleeping puppies - Priceless :)
I know you can't really tell, but I'm kind of playing around with two living room tables. The round wood and the black chest. Very functional and adds different elements to the area. Love it.
The dining room is the hottest in the house. Before we weren't able to eat dinner in there between 6-8 because you'd get sunburned. Poor planning on my part, I know I need a curtain on each side of the window, but I was one set short. And we need the windows covered completely most of the time.
Ritva curtains in grey - $19.99
BESKÅDA curtain rods - $7.99
Our corner window in the front was a bit of an issue. I didn't know whether the window needed two sets of curtains, or just along each side. We need the shade but it's nice at time to have the light, and the dogs always love dirtying up the window sill barking at the neighbors. I'm happy what I decided for now.
Ritva curtains in grey - $19.99
BESKÅDA curtain rods - $7.99
We used two rods, and just had them meet in the corner. Exactly like John and Sherry did.
At first I didn't think I'd use the finials, but I ended up liking them. I may extend the rods a bit over the hooks.
The white filter panels are Ikea Lill - $4.99. They are 108" long and come with two. You can cut these to whatever desired length or width desired. I love that they add the extra privacy but are light and airy. I actually used one here, and just placed it on both rods.
What are you opinions on the billowing at the bottom? I don't own an iron, but hemming is possible. Two weeks later and the doggy hair the curtains are collecting is bugging the crap out of me.
Many other items were purcahsed at lovely Ikea. Kitchen stuff and hooks and bars mainly. Love that place.
Did I tell ya'll I got my FIRST speeding ticket on our way out of town? After all the money we spent in Dallas, they stuck me with an 82 in a 70. I have yet to look up how much this is going to cost me. (Still contemplating showing up at court since the date is the day after OU/TX.. do you think it's worth it??)

4 comments:
1) You changed your living room around...I think I like it! I need to come see!
2) You seriously JUST got your first speeding ticket?! You are either a limit follower or just really damn lucky. I'm going with the later
3) How in the world do you not own an iron?!
1) You changed your living room around...I think I like it! I need to come see!
2) You seriously JUST got your first speeding ticket?! You are either a limit follower or just really damn lucky. I'm going with the later
3) How in the world do you not own an iron?!
go to court. You can do it! I had to go 2 wks ago bc I had an expired registration. When the cop gave me the ticket, I cried. Then I got out of it for going to court.
I love the stockholm pillow.
billowing=don't do it. Too much of a mess.
Loving the pillows! I like how eclectic they all look! Really cute!
Post a Comment