Tuesday, October 26, 2010

top 2 tuesday: top 2 halloween or fall crafts/decor/party ideas



I've already completed my pumpkins for this season, but I can't wait to try this idea from Real Simple next year.



Since I'm pretty much done decorating for the fall, I'm already looking for Christmas ideas. Again found this project in my current Real Simple mag. And I already picked up some red and green hard backs from the thrift store to get this project started. (That place smelled AWFUL today! Worse than normal...ick)


Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

i love the painted pumpkins!

Christine said...

both of those are super cute! I can't wait to see your book tree!

katie@tulsadetails said...

Ha! I love these ideas. Especially the first one. If you haven't noticed, I love really, really easy projects! :) Doesn't get much easier than tape!

Kit said...

Both of these are great ideas!