Tuesday, November 2, 2010

halloweeners

Preston was really excited to have "Halloweeners" this year and we had a total of ONE! And I missed him! P did a poor job of remembering every little detail of the little guy. So I had no sharing in the experience! He did remember he was a boy. And short. Thanks for the deets. (Football can be really distracting.)

Friday night we went to a friends birthday/Halloween bash as Charlie and Lucy. I took two pictures. It was that fun :)



Hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Love the outfits! Can't believe you only had 1 trick-or-treater. Where are the kids???

katie@tulsadetails said...

So cute! We only had three trick or treaters. :) I wanted to dress up as Edward and Bella. Alas, we were not invited to any Halloween parties. I am sure my husband was thrilled!

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

You look beautiful!!

Hope you have a great week Emily!! :)