Monday, November 1, 2010

rain boots or wellies?

Is there a difference? My sister says rain boots. I think it bugs her when I say wellies. If one word is more hip than the other, please let me know, so I'm using the appropriate term :)

I picked these up for $25 at TJ Maxx. And the next day I was able to put them to good use! They also have a slight wedge and aren't quite as clunky as the ones I found at Target. I had a hard time deciding between the black with pink lining, or the navy with yellow. Now that they're home, I'm happy I got the black. (And I like the matte-ness...no shine for me)

Photobucket


TJ also had tons of this Kate Spade pair for $70. But I wasn't a fan of the heel.



My sister was; she got them in black!

It's finally hit the 60's in Oklahoma. And the first day I really sweater it up, our office air is broken. So it's been 78 in here all day and I'm a hot mess. Figures :)

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Studio 13 said...

I need to make a trip to YOUR TJ Maxx!