Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2011 Reading List

Before I starting posting about all things wedding (yay!) I thought I'd go ahead and get this reading list out there. Hopefully I can stick to it with it being a busy year and all :)

This may be hard for me to stick to, but I'm excited about a lot of these books. So in no particular order...

2011 Books
I'm sure I'll throw some others in there. My goal is to read atleast 12 books this year. I also got an iPad for my birthday so I'm all synced up, and have my kindle app on every gadget possible!

Happy reading!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Great list. Fred loved those Stieg Larsson books.

Glitterista said...

Finally started using my kindle last week and am looking forward to starting to read for fun so much more! :)

Adie said...

Great list. I just got the Kobo and I am looking for books I want but am feeling a little cheated about book prices. Some of them are cheaper printed.