Tuesday, February 1, 2011

[wedding] where to begin...

We've been engaged two weeks! There has been some progress. We're still working on a date..and location. If you live in the south, you know fall weekends are dominated by football so planning a wedding around two different teams has proven to be difficult! We've narrowed it down to a few dates so I'll let you know when we decide.


I have chosen to forgo purchasing an $80 wedding planner and decided to make my own. My friend Erin found these awesome print outs on RussellandHazel.com. No every item will apply to us, but I feel more at ease about planning now that I have something to keep me on track.

I don't know how people plan weddings in a couple of months. There's so much to do!

1 comment:

Glitterista said...

Love this! I also know that you can hire planners for just the day of if that helps later. Best of luck finding a non-compromised by football date and stay warm and safe with all of these crazy storms! This morning the news reports I heard were all talking about Oklahoma's weather. Hope you got a snow day and are snuggled at home. ;)