I'm slightly disappointed A&E scrapped the Kennedys project. But hopefully that means it's juicier and too good to just be any ol' documentary. I had heard Showtime was interested, but decided not to pick it up. Fingers crossed someone airs the project; the preview looks amazing!
SOOO good! Agree with you! Can't wait til someone picks it up! It's amazing to me that it has been stopped considering it will get huge ratings and most ppl care about the bottom line. The Kennedy fam is SO interesting to me! Have you seen JFK yet? I recommend it! It's about the assassination but it just shows how connected it was to the govt.
I know! I can't believe they're not going to air it. I heard Caroline Kennedy put the quash on the project. I bet that means it's good! I really hope someone else picks it up too!
4 comments:
My fingers are crossed as well that this airs somewhere/sometime! (I think rumors have it that Caroline doesn't want it to air. . . )
Hope you're having a great start to the week! :)
SOOO good! Agree with you! Can't wait til someone picks it up! It's amazing to me that it has been stopped considering it will get huge ratings and most ppl care about the bottom line. The Kennedy fam is SO interesting to me! Have you seen JFK yet? I recommend it! It's about the assassination but it just shows how connected it was to the govt.
I know! I can't believe they're not going to air it. I heard Caroline Kennedy put the quash on the project. I bet that means it's good! I really hope someone else picks it up too!
I am also obsessed with the Kennedy's! I hope it gets picked up too!!
Post a Comment