I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the aspects of planning. But trying to quickly get our ducks in a row because the "when & where" questions have already begun pouring in.
So help! Can you recommend any must have books or websites you used during your planning? I've already started looking back at the Style Me Pretty pages I've starred. But I'd really like to have tangibles (books) I can dog ear and highlight that crap out of.

14 comments:
Congratulations! So exciting!
Oh my gosh! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! :) Martha Stewart has a lot of great resources online as well. Can't wait to hear all about the planning.
woo hoo, congrats! you're cute. i like your blog :)
Congratulations!!
sooo excited for you Emily! You'll love planning! Congrats (and happy birthday)!!
I know it sounds silly and is a webpage but I absolutely loved theknot.com! It was so helpful and their checklists were PERFECT! (especially when we had to plan in exactly 6 months)... Plus they have a budgeter, info about vendors, etc. I liked the reviews on all the stuff I was looking at and it helped narrow down all my choices :) Super excited for yall! :)
Like I said on Twitter, CONGRATS!! I'm super excited for you!! Can't wait to hear about all the wedding plans!! :)
Yay! It's Blog-Official!!! Congrats! I can't wait to talk weddings all day long with you now! So have you set a date yet? ;)
I just sent a bunch of links to a friend that is getting married. I'll forward the e-mail to you. I can't wait to see all your wedding ideas unfold on the blog!
CONGRATULATIONS!! So excited for you! I love love love weddings! Please let me know if you have any questions about anything - I feel like I'm nearly an expert at this after our wedding last year. My favorite wedding sites for planning were: Snippet & Ink, Southern Weddings, Elizabeth Anne Designs Weddings, Weddingbee, Style Me Pretty, Gray Likes Weddings, Broke-Ass Bride, Kiss the Groom, Once Wed, 100 Layer Cake and Ritzy Bee! That should keep you busy for weeks! Best of luck with all the upcoming planning!
Woo hoo! When do we get the dets?? As in details.
Emily Clark...sounds like an actress or an author!!!
CONGRATS!!! Style Me Pretty was a life saver... so was Green Wedding Shoes blog.... I would suggest magazines over any books. I bought a few books that I ended up not even looking at because of all the amazing resources available online and in magazines..
Congratulations! What an exciting time!!Can't wait to read updates.
Congrats! Very exciting! MS Weddings is an awesome resource too.
Post a Comment