Friday, January 14, 2011

tgif



I don't know about ya'll but my world has officially been rocked. There is no way in h-e-double hockey stick I am a Sagittarius. I have been, and will always be a full blown Capricorn. (My birthday is Tuesday) The Washington Post outlined the basic changes of my new persona.

Capricorn: Dec. 22-Jan. 19 Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20



Your previous qualities: willingness to work hard and determination to succeed
Your new qualities: philosophical, wide-open and curious nature

I may be many things, but "wide open" I am not. I am practical, prudent, and rigid!! Since I was born at 11:30 pm, that's practically January 19, which is really close to January 20 which is the new Capricorn. Capricorn it is.


Thank you for your emails and well wishes about Preston's surgery change. Three days later, I think we've gained a perspective on things and although it's a hassle to change plans, we realize it will all work out for the best. But damn it sure felt good to have one more place to vent!

Anyone have an special plans on this 3 day weekend? We're going to be grocery shopping, possibly seeing the new Harry Potter movie and chilaxin'. Tonight P has a just guys, diaper shower, so I'll be catching up on the DVR and maybe watching "Easy A". (LOVE Emma Stone)

Speaking of grocery shopping - I planned our menu for the rest of the month and if we can pull this off with only one grocery trip I will be ECSTATIC! I'll let ya know..

Have a good weekend!

image

1 comment:

Holly said...

I know what you mean! I have now apparently changed from Virgo to Leo, and not that I believe in horoscopes in the first place, but I find that a little bit weird!? o.O