*Preston's surgery was two weeks ago and it went well.
* It hadn't given much thought to the after surgery part..but he's improving more and more each day. Last night, in the same rant, he went off about health care and how Lowe's doesn't have a wedding registry. Pain meds are fun.
*I was on the snowed in diet, then the hospital food diet and last week I was on the southern (soon to be) in-law, home cooked diet. Needless to say the wedding workout hasn't been started.
*Wedding planning is coming along! We have a date!
*I want Oliva Polermo's long bob

5 comments:
You've got to love pain med conversations. :)
Umm...Nate wanted Lowe's to have a registry as well. We did end up getting quite a few gift cards from there, though!
I need details of the engagement. For real.
glad you're back and that Preston's surgery went well!
Let's hear some wedding plans!!
Glad to hear that Preston's surgery went well and he is continuing to improve! Can't wait to hear more about the wedding planning. :)
Glad Preston is doing okay--Also, Lowes used to have registries-- but speaking from experience they didn't run it well @ all....
Does Home Depot have one?
Or is he a Lowes guy like Adam?
Post a Comment