haha could you have more of a variety here?! Are you planning on switching from heels to flats? Here's my faves: Kate Spade Ollie - show off that wedding pedi! and the pearls are so pretty! Nina culver - classic and look comfy
Love! I had ivory Kate Spade shoes (similar to the Keeden without the bow) and loved them. I really love those flats though! Can't wait to see what you pick out!
3 comments:
oooo So cute! Have you made a decision yet? I say go with comfy/cute ;)
haha could you have more of a variety here?! Are you planning on switching from heels to flats?
Here's my faves:
Kate Spade Ollie - show off that wedding pedi! and the pearls are so pretty!
Nina culver - classic and look comfy
Love! I had ivory Kate Spade shoes (similar to the Keeden without the bow) and loved them. I really love those flats though! Can't wait to see what you pick out!
Post a Comment