Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Updates

Did I tell ya'll my sister got engaged? It's been a busy month! Between trying to wrap up things with our wedding, my sister's trying to get a few (big) things set before our wedding events kick off. (And then she has the holidays to work around!) So, my poor parents have many balls in the air.

We sent our Save the Dates. (iPhone photo of the mess up I've been keeping on my desk) 




Freakin' blogger won't let you rotate photos. I don't feel like fighting with it...maybe I'll fix it later.

I ordered and received my shoes! I LOVE them! They're even cuter in person and I think they'll be perfect.


My bridesmaids have their dresses. The first plan was that everyone would pick they're own style as long as it was "caspian blue" color (which they also no longer have). But after dealing with backorders and canceled styles, they all ended up with the same one. J.Crew's dresses are excellent quality.


Christine is going to be my day-of coordinator and I couldn't be happier! I know all the last details are in great hands. She's already helped me with so many ideas and final touches I haven't thought of.


One final exciting bit of news, I finally joined pinterest! I'm still getting the hang of it, but I can already tell this little blog may suffer about from pinterest's awesomeness. (As if it doesn't suffer enough already!)

5 comments:

Christine said...

YAY!!!! You blogged finally! :) I seriously can't wait for your wedding! It's going to be THE event of the fall!

Morgan said...

send me an invite for pinterest!

yay for blogging!

Megistentialism said...

YAY!!! An Update! Love the shoes! And what the heck is pinterest? am I no longer hip on this world wide web thing?

ABee said...

I'm on pinterest too!! Isn't it the BEST? And the most dangerously addictive? :) Pretty shoes and LOVE the save the dates! Looks like things are coming along!

Glitterista said...

Congratulations to your sister! What a busy time for your parents. My bestie got married in August and BOTH of her sisters ended up getting married within the next 10 months. I have no idea how their family held it together so well. ;)

Love the shoes and the save the dates.