I don't know if it's me, or if it's the books I've been
picking lately. But the last two have been major strikes. I can't remember any other books I've given up on, EVER, but these last two have drained me of the desire to read! Thats bad. And since I was on
quite the reading roll, I'm irritated they've slowed me down and I don't really want to dredge through the latest. (See sidebar.) I hate the feeling of giving it up. I just know there are so many other books out there waiting for me to love them and rave about them. I think I'm going to have to put "Olive Kitteridge" back on the shelf. (MOM- YOU WERE RIGHT!) Maybe I'll come back to it someday.
Not sure what's up next. I'm hoping it's not strike three :)
2 comments:
I've been hearing really good things about the Sookie Stackhouse books (Can't stand the acting on True Blood so I am very excited about them) and the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Those are the next two books on my list. When I was researching, they were very highly recommended by people who liked similar books as us.
I have been wanting to read this one. Glad I read this.
Post a Comment